Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired, but Wired...

Long day, but a great day. My day in the office, great staff meeting, and had an amazing evening at Momentum with our great volunteer leaders.

Momentum is our quarterly gathering of key leaders (60 of 'em!) to worship together and pour into them vision, leadership principles, some good vittles, and some serious fun. I bet you've never raced other followers of Jesus doing shots of Lucky Charms! Anyway, I'm sure you're thoroughly confused and disturbed now, but it was such an encouraging night, and aptly named...

Even though I'm exhausted from the day, I have so much running through my head. Tired, but wired. God is going before us, and He is going to allow us to make a huge dent in Hell this Easter Season. We don't want to go anywhere He's not going ahead of us.

I'm so honored to be part of such an amazing group of people that are sold out to the vision of reaching people far from God so they can experience His design for their lives.

Who are you bringing Easter Sunday?

0 comments: