Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Always a Little Late...

So, this is my first foray into blog-land. I've always noticed of myself that I tend to be a little (or a lot!) late with fads, fashions, trends, etc. So, it's no surprise that I'm a few years late to the blogging phenomenon.

Pardon me while I take off my K-Swiss tennis shoes and change my parachute pants into something a little more comfortable...

There. That's better! I must say, I've been inspired to take this step by my wife. She has been such an inspiration to me since she started blogging a few months ago. I joke with her that it's the best way for me to really know what's going on in her life. While that statement could be perceived as a sad commentary on our marriage, it's not. In fact, I think blogging will be an avenue for me to journal, which is something I've always had the desire to do. Yet, I've always lacked the will to back it up. Hopefully, this is the beginning of a new season for me.

As much as I want for myself the spiritual benefit of journaling, I also it to be an encouragement to you, whoever you are! I look forward to this journey and pray God's blessing on it...

More tomorrow...hopefully.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am proud that you have joined the blogfamily. I look forward to reading all of those things that you won't tell me. :-)
Luv you bunches!!